Indus OS is a home-grown technology for Indian users to discover digital content in the language of their choice. The company aims to build an independent Indian app ecosystem through its own marketplace, Indus App Bazaar, driving towards inclusive digital growth and breakthrough innovations.
Indus OS has built a product to encourage developers to build local content and help them scale up in an efficient way. The following are the unique features of our product that sets us apart:
For Developers –
1. Self-Publishing Portal – Indus App Bazaar has its own portal where developers can simply sign in and publish their apps on their own, free of cost. We do not charge any tax on any in-app purchases as well. The simple UI/UX integration aids the developers to upload seamlessly. For first time publishers, we also give free AWS credits to help them operate incurring lower costs.
2. Indus Language Translation – We provide free language translations to each developer for their content. It is not merely a literal translation of the words. We have dedicated teams to help them build their content and translate their apps in different languages that make sense.
3. User Insights – It offers in-depth insights to the publishers around app installs/uninstalls, retention rates, device distribution, API integration for easy updates. These insights aid them in in-app performance analysis and future planning.
4. Custom targeting – With the use of AI and ML, we help them reach their target audience by providing key metric analysis. With a unique and discrete tab for their campaigns, they can gain additional in-depth insights into the user installs and engagement, like download source distribution, region-based downloads, and peak-volume hours.
For Users –
1. Multi-lingual platform – Users can discover and consume digital content on Indus App Bazaar in English and 12 Indian languages, including, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Odia, Punjabi, Malayalam, Bengali, Assamese, and Kannada.
2. No Email Sign-in – No mandatory requirement to sign in through an Email ID, therefore giving more accessibility and freedom to download apps to the users.
3. Personalization – With AI-based app recommendation, users get a rich and personalized experience and are able to access more relevant and local content.
4. Simple interface – Indus App Bazaar’s easy UI/UX is built especially for a wide Indian userbase aiding them to discover content seamlessly.
Indus App Bazaar powers Samsung’s Galaxy Store and is a default app store for Indian smartphone brands - Micromax, Intex, Karbonn, Celkon & Swipe.
It is a default app store for partner smartphone brands, already installed at the factory level.It will soon be available for downloading through web.