Established in May 2015, Indus OS is a homebred system apps company, building India’s only content and commerce platform for users to discover and consume digital content & services in the language of their choice. With a vision of digitally connecting 1 Billion Indians, Indus OS is constantly striving to adapt its existing portfolio (App Store, Minus One Screen, Keyboard, Messenger, etc) by introducing new features to enrich the user experience in their native language.
Currently, Indus OS has a user base of over 12+ Million on the back of 10+ smartphone brand partnerships with leading OEMs such as Samsung, Gionee, iTel, Micromax, Intex, Karbonn, and others. The Indus platform is available in English & 23 Indian regional languages and is intended to digitally connect the next 1 billion people in the emerging markets.
Indus App Bazaar: Indus also has its very own app market place called Indus App Bazaar with over 400,000 applications. Indus App Bazaar is India’s largest indigenous app store available in 12 languages, designed to suit specific requirements of the Indian consumers. The recent partnership with Samsung will see Indus App Bazaar power Samsung’s new Galaxy Apps Store in all Samsung Devices. With this partnership, we will be able to reach a user base of over 150 Million by 2021.
Indus OS in News:
Financial Express: http://bit.ly/29FDQg5
Economic Times: http://bit.ly/2ayTvD4
- Performing Automation testing on the Android platform.
- Backend APIs Testing using Postman or similar tools and scripts.
- Reviewing project and feature design to create test cases and test scenarios.
- Creating, Maintaining and Executing Test Cases.
- Contributing to creating, enhancing and maintaining the automation framework.
- Developing Automation test cases for mobile apps, web portal & Backend APIs.
- Reporting Defects in our defect tracking tool, tracking issues throughout the life cycle.
- Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines.
Desired Candidate’s Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience working as a QA Automation Engineer (SDET) role.
- Good to have experience with Selenium & Appium WebDriver (or similar test automation framework)
- Must have Proficient Level Command on at least one Programming Language. (Java, Python, etc.)
- Must have good understanding of JSON, XML, HTML, XHTML, CSS, HTTP, HTTPS
- Must have a good understanding of RESTful API Testing Frameworks and Tools (RestAssured and Postman or Swagger)
- Must have basic knowledge tool JIRA, Git, SQL & NoSQL.
- Must have the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Must possess excellent communication (both verbal & written), documentation skills.
- Experience in mobile testing on Android/iOS platforms is plus.
- Experience setting up an automation framework is a plus.
- Should be a fast learner and a self-starter, open to learning new tools.
- Flexible and adaptable to change and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Should be able to prioritize own workload to meet personal and team objectives.
- Good interpersonal skills with a clear ability to work effectively to fully understand customer requirements.
- Focused on the timely delivery of accurate results.
- True start-up experience – no bureaucracy and a ton of tough decisions that have a real impact on the business from day one.
- The camaraderie of an amazingly talented team that is working tirelessly to build a great OS for India and surrounding markets.
- Awesome benefits, social gatherings, etc.
- Work with intelligent, fun and interesting people in a dynamic start-up environment.